Online banking is a free service that allows customers to bank anytime from anywhere there is an Internet connection. Unlike online banking at many other banks, Bank of American Fork’s online banking is real time, meaning you always see up-to-the-minute balances.
Other things you can do in Bank of American Fork’s online banking include:
• View 2-year history of transactions, statements and check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Set up email or login alerts for customized events, such as when your balance drops below a certain amount or an online bill payment has occurred
• Set up automatic bill payment
• Receive eStatements instead of paper statements
• Create pseudo names for accounts (e.g., “Christmas fund” instead of “account # 1234567”)
• Download account information into Microsoft® Money or Intuit Quicken® software
• Stop payments
Ready to sign up?
Sign up for online banking in just five minutes by contacting Customer Care (Monday-Friday, 7:15 a.m.-6:15 p.m.) at 800-815-BANK. A representative will help you with your initial log-in.
Need online banking for your business?
Bank of American Fork’s online business banking offers all the same free features as personal online banking along with the following:
• Grant controlled access of the account to others
• Save time and money by authorizing and reconciling check payments electronically
• Download account information into Intuit Quick-Books® software
• Protect against check fraud with Positive Pay
• Send and receive wire transfers (fees apply)
• Use ACH to deposit payroll directly into employee accounts, and conduct transfers and collections (fees apply)
• Protect funds by requiring dual control for ACH processing
Call 800-815-BANK to get started today.
Microsoft Money is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Intuit, Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States and other countries.