CEObuilder and Bank of American Fork invite you to join us on Friday, March 1, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. for a forum and presentation by Mike Neklason, President, Sandler Training of Utah. Neklason’s presentation and the forum will focus on sales management best practices. You might have missed our CEObuilder event in February, and this forum will focus on the same topic, adapted to key executive officers! You can also join the conversation on Twitter at #ceobuilder or LinkedIn.
Are the words sales and management an oxymoron? Do you ever wonder if you have the right people on your team? Is accountability a positive element of your culture?
There is no escaping it. Whether your business is local, regional or global, in today’s complex business environment, management and leadership skills are fundamental to success. Business owners must lead their organizations, sales managers must lead their sales teams and sales professionals must lead their clients and prospective clients.
The workshop will focus on:
• Hiring and developing A-player professional managers and sales people.
• The key metrics for success in your business.
• A framework and process for holding team members accountable.
• Coaching and interacting with the sales team for improved results.
• Redefining the 80/20 rule in your management.
• Increasing the courage, confidence and self-esteem of your team.
• Becoming a more effective communicator.
• The inter-relationship of behavior, attitude and technique.
This event is open to anyone interested.
The event will be at Cirrus Systems, 1991 W. Parkway Blvd., West Valley City. Please RSVP by Feb. 27 here or by calling 801-642-3139.