We’re celebrating 100 years of banking and giving away $100 to qualified customers—$50 for you and $50 for a friend!
Earn CD-like interest rates with MyRate Checking®, our most popular account with our highest rate. And now through April 10, 2013*, earn $50 for every referral you make that opens and meets the requirements of a MyRate Checking account.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick up a referral coupon at any Bank of American Fork branch or print one out here. Complete the referral coupon and give it to a friend.
2. Your friend beings the completed coupon to a Bank of American Fork branch and within 30 days of opening a new† MyRate Checking account signs up for eStatements, reaches a minimum daily balance in the new account of at least $100 for at least one business day and completes at least one point-of-sale transaction with their VISA® check card.
3. We will deposit a $50 cash bonus into your account and your friend’s account not more than 30 days after we verify that the terms of this offer have been met.
*Offer subject to change from time to time and expires 4/10/13. Contact 800-815-BANK for current details.
Existing Customer (Referrer): Bonuses will be credited to existing Customer (referrer) Bank of American Fork checking account not more than 30 days after we verify that the new customer they referred opened a qualifying MyRate Checking account and met all terms of this offer. Bank of American Fork reserves the right to determine the eligibility of new customers (referees) and existing customers (referrers) for this offer. Referrals not sent in good faith may be disqualified. Amount of bonuses limited to $500 per customer per calendar year. Existing customer may be an employee of Bank of American Fork.
New Customer (Referee): To qualify for bonus: This referral form must be presented at the time of the MyRate Checking account opening and terms of referral program must be met.
**New customers are not eligible if they currently sign on any consumer checking account at Bank of American Fork.
This account pays rewards on an ongoing basis in the form of higher interest rates when monthly reward requirements are met. To earn the higher rates, you must:
· Enroll your account for eStatements through online banking (does not need to be redone each month) and log in to online banking once every 180 days;
· Conduct at least one ACH (Automated Clearinghouse) transaction each qualification cycle, such as a direct deposit of payroll to your account; and
· Use your VISA® check card at least 12 times per qualification cycle‡ for POS (point-of-sale) transactions†, i.e., purchases at a store.
APY: When monthly reward requirements are met during a qualification cycle: an interest rate of
2.08% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $0 but less than $25,000.01; the annual percentage yield (“APY”) for this tier will be 2.10%; an interest rate of 0.49% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $25,000; the APY for this tier will range from 2.10% to 0.50%, depending on the balance in the account; this is a blended APY – it includes the balance in both tiers, each of which earns a different interest rate; higher balances will produce lower APYs. When monthly reward requirements are not met: the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.10% with an APY of 0.10%. Rates effective 12/20/12. The rates may have changed after you received this referral coupon. A minimum deposit of $10 is required to open the account. The MyRate Checking account requires an opening balance of $10. To obtain the listed APY the qualification cycle reward requirements must be met. Rates are tiered and interest earned will vary based on daily balances. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. The rate may change after the account is opened.
The name VISA® is a federally registered Trademark of Visa.