CEObuilder and Bank of American Fork invite you to join us on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 to hear a presentation by Brett Dagley, CPA and Partner with Eide Baily. Dagley’s presentation will be about understanding health care reform and its impact on your business.
As of January 1, 2014, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will require all individuals in the United States to have some form of health insurance. Integral to this reform is the creation of state, regional and federal health care exchanges; individuals can purchase a variety of affordable health insurance plans and, if they fall within certain income levels, receive government-subsidized premiums.
This Act affects all businesses. However, large employers with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees will be required to:
• Provide affordable health insurance coverage for all full-time equivalent employees,
• Elect not to provide health insurance coverage, pay defined penalties, and send employees to a state, regional or federal exchange to purchase insurance, or
• Develop a new hybrid plan.
At this event, Dagley and the group will:
• Examine the basics of Health Care Reform and its impact on employers.
• Identify key decision points and action steps for affected businesses.
• Understand options available, including health insurance plans, exchanges and hybrid plan options.
• Discover how Eide Bailly’s Employer Health Reform Analytics tool enables companies to confidently make the best decision.
This forum will be held at Bank of American Fork, Riverton Branch Conference Room, 2691 West 12600 South, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20. Please RSVP here or by contacting Heidi at Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-642-3139.
The content of this presentation should not be considered legal, accounting or tax advice from Bank of American Fork.