Bank of American Fork’s mobile banking allows you to access your real-time online banking through your Internet-enabled mobile device using our mobile web site—mobile.bankaf.com—or our native mobile banking applications for iPhone® or Android™. Use the app to do the following, at no cost:
• View account history
• Pay bills
• Transfer funds
• Find branch contact information and locations
Now, Bank of American Fork also offers Mobile ExpressDeposit™. Qualified* mobile banking users can deposit checks through our mobile banking app right into their business or personal check or savings accounts. To use it:
• Select the “Deposit” option after you log into mobile banking.
• Complete the simple enrollment (first time only).
• Take photos of your endorsed check.
• Enter the deposit amount and choose your account for deposit.
• Submit and get confirmation of your deposit†.
For more information about mobile banking, visit any Bank of American Fork branch or contact us at 1-800-815-BANK.
* To be eligible for Mobile ExpressDeposit, you must be a Bank of American Fork online banking customer with direct ownership in a Bank of American Fork checking or savings account, your account must have been active for at least 60 days, no overdrafts in the last 6 months, and no more than 1 charge back in the last six months. For consumer accounts there is a $0.50 fee per deposit on the first 20 deposits processed in the calendar month and a $1.00 fee per deposit on each deposit over 20. For business accounts there is a $0.50 fee per deposit on the first 60 deposits processed in the calendar month and a $1.00 fee per deposit on each deposit over 60.
† Deposit cut off time is 6:00PM Mountain Time, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). Deposits submitted after 6:00PM will be processed on the next business day. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.