Our online money manager works for our customers. This smart and sleek financial management and budgeting tool allows you to get a complete picture of all your finances in one place. Link all of your bank accounts, retirement accounts, credit cards, mortgage loans, investments and other financial online accounts—whether at Bank of American Fork or thousands of other institutions—to the online money manager within your Bank of American Fork online banking account.
You can budget and manage your money with more clarity because all of your transactions and balances are in one place. And best of all, online money manager is free.
Here’s an overview of how you can use online money manager:
• Get a complete financial picture – view all accounts (checking, savings, retirement, mortgage, credit card, investments and more), including those from other financial institutions, in one place
• Track expenses – automated and manual categorization of expenses
• Create a budget – the budget wizard helps create a budget based on actual income and expense or using national averages
• Track savings goals – budget for and track savings goals, making it easier to create a realistic savings plan
• Set alerts – choose user-defined spending limits, balance, deposit or transaction alerts to be sent via email or text message
To use the Online Money Manager, just log into your online banking and click on the “Money Manager” tab. To enroll in online banking, visit any Bank of American Fork branch, use our live chat feature at www.bankaf.com or contact us at 1-800-815-BANK.