When it comes to banking, your vote is the one that matters. If you want your bank to take care of you personally, support the local economy and get the most for your money, then show your vote by switching to a community bank.
Why? Here’s the short version:
• Community banks usually have just as many services. Bank of American Fork offers online bill pay, online money manager (an aggregator and budgeting tool), person-to-person electronic payments, mobile apps and more.
• Community banks support the local economy. The loans we make are usually local and we pay local taxes.
• We’re fast. Because decision-making is local, we can be quick about it.
• We care about the community. We are here to stay. We want to be involved in community events. We want to support community-building teams, groups, activities and people.
• Community banks care about you. When you switch to a community bank, you’re switching to personalized service and relationship-based banking. We don’t just want to give you a place to put your money, we want to help you understand your options and become more financially savvy.
Tell us, what do you look for in a bank?
Thinking of switching to a community bank? Call 800-815-BANK to find out more.