By Amy Falke
If there’s still a check sitting in your wallet right now, there are probably a few different reasons you haven’t gotten around to depositing it. Maybe you didn’t make it to the bank before you headed out of state for a week. Perhaps it was just another fast-paced day until you slipped under the covers for some much-needed sleep and you suddenly realized you forgot to deposit that check—again, and your mind began flooding with the next day’s already packed to-do list. Maybe you’ll swing by the bank at lunch.
Mobile ExpressDeposit allows qualified* Bank of American Fork customers to use their mobile device to deposit checks any time— day or night— simply by snapping a picture and sending it through mobile banking, so you can rest easy. Here are the basics of how to use it:
- Select either Mobile Express Deposit or the Deposit option after you log into mobile banking.
- Click on Deposit Check
- Complete the simple enrollment (Takes a day or two for approval—first time only).
- Take photos of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Enter the deposit amount and choose your account for deposit.
- Submit and get confirmation of your deposit†.
Mobile ExpressDeposit is a secure way to deposit your checks. Learn more about this product here (and click the FAQ for more great info). If you think this might come in handy for you, use your Bank of American Fork app to sign up now, so next time you’ve got a check sitting in your wallet you can deposit it on your lunch break and still have time to enjoy a tasty sandwich.
* To be eligible for Mobile ExpressDeposit, you must be a Bank of American Fork online banking customer with direct ownership of a Bank of American Fork checking or savings account, your account must have been active for at least 60 days, no overdrafts in the last 6 months, and no more than 1 chargeback in the last six months. For consumer accounts there is a $0.50 fee per deposit on the first 20 deposits processed in the calendar month and a $1.00 fee per deposit on each deposit over 20. For business accounts there is a $0.50 fee per deposit on the first 60 deposits processed in the calendar month and a $1.00 fee per deposit on each deposit over 60.
†Deposit cut-off time is 6:00PM Mountain Time, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). Deposits submitted after 6:00PM will be processed on the next business day. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.