Loan customers who don’t have a Bank of American Fork deposit relationship may now make online payments.
Are you a business owner? Have you ever panicked because you were out of town and forgot to make a loan payment before leaving? Or have you ever had a situation where you missed a few payments and received a collection call from Bank of American Fork? Maybe you felt like you were in a bind because you didn’t have a deposit relationship with the bank so you were unable to make a transfer from online banking.
Now you can set up a one-time or recurring payment for Bank of American Fork loan payments, even if you haven’t set up a deposit account at the bank yet.
1. Access the bank’s website at www.bankaf.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page under Need Help? and click on Online Loan Payments.
3. To make a one-time payment, click on Quick Pay.
4. To set up a recurring payment, click on New User? and follow the directions to set up a pay schedule.
5. Once the payment is submitted, it will be one business day before posting.
It’s that easy! Remember, we also have a variety of deposit products and online services available. Learn more online.
For more information or help, call 801-815-BANK or find the “Live Chat” service at www.bankaf.com.