If you made a goal to be fiscally fit this year, we have some resources to help keep you on track or help you get on track. Now that we’re halfway into the year, it’s a good time to evaluate how you’re doing on your New Year’s resolutions, high-five yourself for goals you’re on top of and make some adjustments for goals you aren’t. If your financial goals include better money management, paying bills on time or saving more of your income, here’s a tool for you.
PowerPay™ is Bank of American Fork’s online bill pay service that allows you to make payments for bills that you normally send through the mail. Do you sometimes feel like you’re spending all of your time paying bills? Eliminate the paperwork and set up online payments. Online payments through Bank of American Fork are safe and easy. “Push” payments are a safe and easy way to pay your bills, because the bank pushes the payment out to the billing company (the opposite, a “pull” payment, requires you to give your account information to your billing company and they pull it out of your account each month).
If you haven’t taken advantage of this free tool before, now may be a good time—if you’re heading out for a vacation this summer or your day-to-day schedule changes, it can be difficult to stay on top of bills and paperwork. Setting up automatic bill payments, or being able to quickly make your payments online may make it easier to get your bills paid on time, without feeling like paying bills is the center of your life.
To use this “push” payment service, all you need is Internet access and a Bank of American Fork online banking account. When you have those, you can use PowerPay to:
• Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
• Schedule one-time or recurring payments
• Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
• Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
• View images of cleared transactions sent through PowerPay
• Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
• Spend your time where it matters most
PowerPay is free with your online personal and business banking and you can set it up in these easy steps:
1. Log into your online banking.
2. Click PowerPay.
3. Select an account (or accounts) out of which you want the payments to go.
4. Set up your payees under the link at the top titled “Payees.”
5. Set up your payments through the links at the top titled “Add Payment” or “Quick Payment.”
6. Track your payments through the link at the top titled “History.”
Keep up with your fiscal fitness by signing up for PowerPay today.
PowerPay is a trademark of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.