Bank of American Fork lets you easily customize your VISA® debit card to express your style.
You might have heard that as a Bank of American Fork debit cardholder you have the ability to design your own VISA® debit card. It’s actually really easy, and can help keep you from mixing up your cards for different accounts, whether they are for business or personal use.
The customization process:
The entire customization process only takes a few moments and requires no software download. All you need is Internet access and a Bank of American Fork debit card. When you have those, you’re ready to get started:
- Visit the MYCA® design site by following the link on our Personalized Debit Cards page, and specify whether you have a “business” or “consumer” card.
- The site has a photo gallery you can choose from, or you can upload one of your own.
- Format the photo to fit your card.
- Preview the finished product, enter verification information and submit.
- You should receive your personalized debit card by mail in 7-10 business days!
You can customize one card per signer per account for free; after the first image, there is a $5 fee to change the image.
VISA is a federally registered trademark of Visa.
MYCA is a registered service mark of CPI Card Group-Colorado, Inc.